Diamond Lock & Security specialise in commercial, mining oil & gas, keys locks and security support as well as CCTV and intercom.
Our commitment is to your security solution. We can provide your business or commercial property with a number of locksmith and security solutions, specialising in security support as well as CCTV and intercom. Call us to discuss your keying, access control, commercial door hardware, customised commercial and specific key security requirements.
We travel on a regular basis to the Perth commercial area in Malaga, Joondalup, Wangara, Bayswater, Belmont, Kewdale, Victoria Park, Canningvale, Maddington, O’Connor and of course Osborne Park where our well equipped workshop and retail outlet is.
We solve your
- Electronic Access Control single door or wirelessly connected
- Restricted Master Key Systems from Galaxy, KABA, Lockwood, Master Locksmiths Association
- Replacing out of order locks, handles & door closers
- Deadlocks and a range of specialty locks
- High-security heavy duty padlocks
- Gaining access to locks with no keys
- Access control systems from Salto, Aperio, Onity, and Samsung
- CCTV security camera systems
- Recoding your locks so the old key no longer works on your premise… and much more!
- Stock Australia’s most trusted locks
- Have a range of professional locksmith grade locks and accessories, not normally available
- Can resolve all your specific commercial locksmith requirements
- Can respond with our skilled call-out team in a professional and timely manner
- Can supply your selected locks keyed alike, master keyed or with secure restricted keys
- Can custom design access control and CCTV systems to suit your needs
We have been securing business' across Perth for over 38 years and have a solution for your property.
When a door closer fails, lock breaks or becomes loose on the door, toilet lock fails our expertise comes into play to repair or replace.
Call us now and we will book in the next available locksmith to visit.
Maybe you have just moved into new premises and the thought crosses your mind “I wonder how many keys exist to this entry door” call and book a locksmith to recode your locks and supply new keys. Maybe at the same time you could have a Restricted Key System installed so access and who is able to obtain keys is under control- by you.
When your premises are large and you need to see and record your stock area, to see who comes and goes through a door, our CCTV technicians will be able to install a system that meets your needs.
If it becomes imperative to know the person that has accessed the door then we can arrange to have our technician supply and install an Electronic Access Control System with an audit trail to the door that requires this type of control.
With the wide and varied locks available today it becomes less of a problem to lock up cupboards, gates and storage areas.
If in need of a safe, our Safe Department can supply and install small to bank safe size safes, visit their large showroom alongside our locksmith premises at 227 Main St Osborne Park or go to their website at www.mscsafeco.com.au.