Installing Locks At Competitive Prices
Correct lock installation of quality locks can help ensure the safety of your family from break-ins and theft. A well-installed lock and key system for your home or commercial property gives you peace of mind, especially in our cities where thefts are on a rise and security is paramount.
When it comes to home security and installation of secure locking systems, you need to make sure you choose a licensed and trained installer.
Diamond Lock & Security are a recognised locksmith company across Perth, who bring state-of-the-art locks and lock installation services to your home or business. Diamond lock & Security, have a very good reputation in handling all kinds of lock installations not only locks to timber doors but also electric strikes, pool and side gates. Sometimes we will use a special machine to mortice the door for the lock, but most of the time we use simple trade skills to install a lock. We specialise in providing great service to our customers at competitive prices.
Our skilled locksmiths specialise
In Installation of All Types of Door Locks
- Deadlocks and deadbolts for front and back doors
- Commercial mortice locks and HardwareDoor closers
- Sliding and hinged security door locks, door bolts
- Electric strikes, pool and side gate locks
- Padlocks and accessories
- Exit door locks
- Keyless locks for doors
- Speciality locks not found in the hardware departments.
Lock Rekeying is one of many services offered by Diamond Lock & Security. There are a number of situations when someone might consider lock rekeying in their home.
Let us run through some of the possibilities:
- Rekeying means changing a lock cylinder so that a different key may operate it.
- Rekeying is done when a lock owner may be concerned that unauthorised people have keys to the lock.
- Rekeying is the relatively simple process of changing the tumblers or wafer configuration of the lock, so a new key will function while the old one will not.
- Rekeying is done without replacement of the entire lock.